I'm so glad that you have your very own "Laugh In" program! Love hearing you laugh and watching Brady loving life! Hope to see Brady and Jonathan together sometime...two crazy boys!
That's fantastic! He was kinda making me dizzy tho! Miles likes to bop his head to the ABC song. Maybe he can get together with Brady and they can have a dance-off? :)
10 comments:
That is so cute Angie! I can't wait to show the boys...they love "Brady videos".
It is good to hear you laugh...love you girl.
CUTE! Love him and love you!
I don't know what happened--no pictures showed up on this posting. :(
Probably because I am "TROUBLE" to Jason.
Always good to check on your blog every day.
Mary J.
TOO Cute! Thanks for the recent updates. You are always in our thoughts and prayers!
Well that gives new meaning to the term "dizzy blonde"! Brady is adorable!!
I'm so glad that you have your very own "Laugh In" program! Love hearing you laugh and watching Brady loving life! Hope to see Brady and Jonathan together sometime...two crazy boys!
That's fantastic! He was kinda making me dizzy tho! Miles likes to bop his head to the ABC song. Maybe he can get together with Brady and they can have a dance-off? :)
Too cute! My little Grace was happy to watch and sang along with the ABC song as she watched. :)
Oh my gosh.... So funny....I love him!!! :)
Owen didn't have a big reaction, but his dad was nearly in tears! Dizzy Brady is awesome!
Post a Comment