Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Vacation in Iowa

We took a week-long vacation at my parents' house in Iowa at the beginning of July. Normally only Brady and I get to go, but this year we had the pleasure of Daddy's company!
We all got to meet Baby Lilia Jane, the newest DeArment and a gorgeous sweetheart just like the rest of us!
Brady had a BLAST - nonstop playing with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. At the end of every day he was an exhausted, dirty, smelly, sunscreen soaked mess.

Love this photo :)
We all took turns holding Baby Lilia - Addie loves babies!
Little Miss Gracie - six months older than Brady. They are total buddies!

Reese chilling with Grandma. I can't believe how grown up my two oldest nieces are. Seems like just yesterday they looked like this!

We celebrated Brady's 3rd birthday a little bit early.
My awesome and beautiful sister in law, who normally hides from the camera. Love you Shan! :)
Uncle Nathan taught Brady how to properly make a s'more.
Miss Mali Sophia, almost 18 months old, never ever stopped moving. When I did manage to scoop her up, she was the squishiest snuggliest sweetie pie and I didn't ever want to put her down.

We love summer days in Iowa! Wish we could have stayed longer, but Ohio in the summer isn't so bad either!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy H said...

Extended family times together are so special. I'm glad you had such a good time!

The Essons said...

Looks like so much fun Ange -glad you got to get some time with the family.