It's me again! Third day in a row! Yeah!
Brady never met a playground that he didn't love. Really, really love. Akron has some great city playgrounds/parks and we've enjoyed the trails, too. Well, we did, until our faces started melting off from the humidity.
Even though we have a playground just a block away from our house, Brady likes this playground a few miles away with the "weely weely tall slide." I like it too because it's right by Target. I didn't get any photos of him on the slide because it is weely weely tall and I'm too scared to go to the top.
Brady never met a playground that he didn't love. Really, really love. Akron has some great city playgrounds/parks and we've enjoyed the trails, too. Well, we did, until our faces started melting off from the humidity.
Even though we have a playground just a block away from our house, Brady likes this playground a few miles away with the "weely weely tall slide." I like it too because it's right by Target. I didn't get any photos of him on the slide because it is weely weely tall and I'm too scared to go to the top.
We always stop at the swings for approximately 4 seconds.
He has mastered these shaky thingamabobs and can cross without Daddy's help.
This contraption makes Momma sweat. But he can do it.
Here we are on a cool Saturday morning hitting the trails. Brady has his magnifying glass and zippy bag to collect and study his nature finds :)
Momma and Brady (don't look to closely at Momma)
Daddy gets the honor of pushing B up the hills. How great is it that the trails accommodate strollers? It probably means they aren't real trails, but, oh well.
My handsome hubby :)

No comments:
Post a Comment