Saturday, February 20, 2010

First haircut

During my treatment, Jason and Granny took Brady for his first official haircut, which made him look about 12 years old. I've trimmed up his hair myself quite a few times, but this was his first trip to the salon. I couldn't keep up with the mop any longer, as he was looking rather neglected and not like a baby version of Jim Halpert like I hoped! Although I was sad that I couldn't go with them, I practically pushed them out the door as the mop was gaining a life of it's own. Jason took about 50 pictures so I didn't really miss much!

"Before"
"During" (yes, he has TWO lollipops)
"After" - handsome boy all ready for sixth grade!

8 comments:

Don & Jen Slagle said...

I know--they look so grown up after that first haircut. It's hard for Mommies! Looks like Brady enjoyed the experience--Will cries every darn time.

Jenna M said...

So cute Angie! Brady is such a stud.
Elias got a haircut at a barber...then I just started doing it myself...we've done pretty well so far, except I did almost cut his ear this week, oops!

The Essons said...

SO Handsome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very good looking :-)

Susie said...

That is one spiffy looking young man! Wonder if my hairdresser would give me two lollipops while I was getting my haircut? Hmmmm....

Amy H said...

Very cute, err--handsome!!

Cass said...

aaahhhh, just darling!

El Jefe said...

Dude looks good! I miss him!