Adorable!
That is such a great picture!! I just cannot wait to see the rest and especially to see Brady in person.Grandma DeArment
Texas has never looked better! Owen kissed one of the pictures of his "Bray-by" when we got them today.
That is a VERY cute picture.
So cute! (I enlarged the picture and was happy to see daddy's hand holding him up from behind. He looked rather tipsy.) =)
This is such a cute picture! It could become a theme whenever you go to Texas and watch his growth compared to the sign.But so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Adorable!
That is such a great picture!! I just cannot wait to see the rest and especially to see Brady in person.
Grandma DeArment
Texas has never looked better! Owen kissed one of the pictures of his "Bray-by" when we got them today.
That is a VERY cute picture.
So cute! (I enlarged the picture and was happy to see daddy's hand holding him up from behind. He looked rather tipsy.) =)
This is such a cute picture! It could become a theme whenever you go to Texas and watch his growth compared to the sign.
But so cute!
Post a Comment