Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our Trip to Granny and Pawpaw's House

We had a great trip last week to Sherman, Texas to visit Jason's Mom and Step-dad. Brady loved the time spent with his Granny and Pawpaw...it's quite possible he is now even more spoiled than he was before! We've had to knock him off his pedestal a time or two since we returned! We had a relaxing, easy time, doing a little shopping (Granny outfitted Brady for summer!), eating and eating, napping, playing with the doggies, and just spending time together. We even traveled to Oklahoma (a short drive) and Brady and I were able to meet Jason's foster parents, whom he lived with when he was a teenager. It was a wonderful time and we can't wait to go back. Here are a million pictures for you to enjoy!

Daddy and Brady matching
Snuggling with Pawpaw
Splashing Granny
Brady loved the wagon!
Brady meets his cousin, Grady!
More time outside
Playing with Cowboy and Bully, Brady's new best friends!
Three Generations in Texas!
Proud Granny and PawpawBrady and Pawpaw in front of the Texas StarLonghorns outfit on a Buckeye BabyI liked this store for some reasonWith the Robinsons, Jason's foster parents...wonderful people!"Hey Mom and Dad...Granny and Pawpaw are giving me everything I want! ha ha! What do you think of that?! Go ahead...try and stop it!"Discussing sports with PawpawSnuggles with GrannyWorn out baby after a fun-filled dayAnother afternoon outside with the wagon and the doggies!
"Seriously Dad, this grass is itchy!"
Wagon = a play pen that travels. Genius!Feeding hot dogs to the doggiesHe obviously knows how cute he is...this is a problem!
A great picture...my son, my husband, and my mother-in-law!
I have a few videos that I'll post tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously....I need to kiss those chubby cheeks off! I miss that little punkin so much! My little honey won't cuddle like that anymore....all 3 of them that is!! Great pics and it looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Miss you tons

Shan

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute boy. Looks like a blast! It was fun chatting today. Give little B a kiss for us! Can't wait to see you next week.

Charity said...

Looks like such a fun trip. Brady is getting to be a little chunk :-) Such a cutie.