I love Brady's shirt with the skunk on it...too cute! and his gorgeous eyes, ugh! Give him a kiss from me.
Okay I know Shannon checks your blog frequently so this is for her... Shannon, your girls are adorable and growing so fast. The last photo I saw of little Gracie, she was an infant.
Great pics Ange! Sorry Grace. I get crap all the time from Ange about not updating my blog!!! Thats why Ange needs to come back more so she can post pics of all the kids together! heehee!! Can't wait to see you again in a few short weeks!
3 comments:
I love Brady's shirt with the skunk on it...too cute! and his gorgeous eyes, ugh! Give him a kiss from me.
Okay I know Shannon checks your blog frequently so this is for her...
Shannon, your girls are adorable and growing so fast. The last photo I saw of little Gracie, she was an infant.
Great pics Ange!
Sorry Grace. I get crap all the time from Ange about not updating my blog!!! Thats why Ange needs to come back more so she can post pics of all the kids together! heehee!!
Can't wait to see you again in a few short weeks!
Shan
so cute... love all the pics.
Post a Comment