Saturday, January 3, 2009

ER instead of a wedding...

Brady ended up in the ER today with croup. We were supposed to go to David and Jo's wedding, but Jason had to go without us. After groomsman duties, Daddy stopped by to check on his boy. Thankfully Brady will be fine, we just have to deal with a nasty barky cough! We are heading home to Ohio tomorrow after being in Iowa since the day after Christmas...I promise to blog my way through Christmas when we get back!

6 comments:

Linda Kern said...

Oh, Angie, Brady is so adorable! It is a shame you had to miss the wedding but I am glad Brady is going to be fine. I know Anna was so excited to see Brady...she kept talking about him!

Jenna M said...

So glad to hear that Brady is okay. I am sad that we didn't get to see you though.
Can't wait until February when you come out...we must get together.

Cass said...

I had lots of croup when I was wee too .... poor Brady! Lookin' so handsome and nowhere to go!

The Essons said...

Oh Ange! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. Hope you had a good trip!

Don & Jen Slagle said...

That's just no fun at all, poor guy. I'm sure Brady will be so happy to be back home in a normal routine. Travel safely!

Anonymous said...

Everyone at the ER must have just ooohed and awwwed at those boys of yours! :)

I'm so glad that Brady is ok. Sorry you had to miss the wedding and seeing all your friends!

Hope he's feeling better each day!

xoxo