Awww Angie, I am sorr that happened...I hope that you are on your way home now. It was so fun to see you. Brady is such a sweetie. Can't wait to see you again.
Can't wait to hear from you again ... see pics of the new house ... YOUR new house ... and your haircut!Oh, and I'm guessing there will be at least one of Brady thrown in there too. Just a guess. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Awww Angie, I am sorr that happened...I hope that you are on your way home now. It was so fun to see you. Brady is such a sweetie. Can't wait to see you again.
Can't wait to hear from you again ... see pics of the new house ... YOUR new house ... and your haircut!
Oh, and I'm guessing there will be at least one of Brady thrown in there too. Just a guess. :)
Post a Comment