This looks like just a cute father/son picture, doesn't it?
It's actually much cuter than that. Look at how Brady is hugging his "lovey" that he got from his friend and birthday buddy Anna Kate. Anna has one too and she knew Brady would want one.
It's actually much cuter than that. Look at how Brady is hugging his "lovey" that he got from his friend and birthday buddy Anna Kate. Anna has one too and she knew Brady would want one.

6 comments:
Oh, too precious for words!!
I want my own babe! ... these photos are giving me yearnings and burnings. 40 more days, 40 more days ...
awwwwww..... those are such great pictures, angie! :)
He is beautiful Angie....in a manly way of course!
Oh Ange -he's such a sweetie!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Angie,
Congrats!! He is absolutely beautiful:) I am sorry that I am just now checking on your blog! I am the pro like you:) You look great & enjoy loving on that little baby!!
He is already growing...and too cute for words.
I miss you and will call you tomorrow!
Are you wondering where your package is? It is in the van! David said that he will get it out on Monday, or he will give you his only son :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment