NOTHING!
I was recently reprimanded for not posting a new blog...but we really are BORED around here! Our time is spent keeping our house clean...I'm sure others that have had their house on the market can relate! It's a full-time job in itself. This morning I left my coffee cup in the sink and I am feeling a bit guilty about it. We have a showing today at noon and what if they decide not to buy the house because of my dirty coffee cup?? We have had several showings, but no offers yet.
Jason is still working construction for Bryce Davis and working security at Emmaus on the weekends - a grand total of about 60 hours a week. He can't wait to get to Ohio and start a "normal" job. I am working at Emmaus and busy watching the first place Chicago Cubs lead the national league central division. We are heading to a game this weekend at Wrigley and I can't wait!
One of my bridesmaids, Kim Williams, and her mom Jeanne came to visit this weekend. We went shopping, shopping, and shopping and took breaks only to eat. We had so much fun! But I have NO pictures to prove it.
That about sums it up...so...what's new with YOU?
P.S. If you want to read something interesting, check out my brother Jeff's blog about his recent heroism on behalf of the Nebraska State Bank :)
5 comments:
Thanks for the update...it made my day to read something from you:) See you tomorrow for sure...
Jenna
Gawrsh, a hero? Lil' ol' me?
Sorry (or maybe not)that it is uneventful at your house! And I hope it sells soon!! Thanks for the present you sent for Annelise. She loves it, as does Celia. Annelise is mesmerized by the lights, so you picked a good distractor!! :)
I posted a new blog about what I made for dinner last night. Now my heroism is because I cooked something.
Hey Ange -We love you guys! I prayed for your house this morning and for you and Jason as you get ready to move!
God Bless!
Love ya!
P.S. I read Jeff's blog -he is quite the bank hero!!!
Post a Comment