Friday, June 22, 2007

Honeymoon, Part 3

Well, this is it for now with the Honeymoon photos! Our camera battery died halfway up the mountain on Thursday of our Honeymoon and I have been unable to locate the charger. We bought a disposable camera, but according to the lady at Walgreens, it will be 2 weeks before we get those back! I'll post them later as soon as I get them.
On Thursday, we headed into Rocky Mountain National Park and drove to the top on Trail Ridge Road. The scenery was beautiful. God's creation is amazing! We stopped several times along the way to take it all in. We saw several elk and marmots (I'd never seen them before, but they look like beavers!) but never saw any big horned sheep. Jason was a little disappointed about that! Apparently we just missed them when we stopped here, below:

We climbed up here for a photo opportunity. It was scary climbing back down!







The camera died right about here...just as soon as Jason stuck his bare feet in the snow! I'm bummed I can't post baseball game pictures but I will get to it later.

1 comment:

The Essons said...

GREAT pictures Ange! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! We finally arrived home last night -let's plan a phone date soon!

Love ya!