I am only a month behind on posting...sorry about the slow blog this summer! We are outside having too much fun!
Brady and I took a trip to Atlantic to visit my family. We had a great time with the whole family, minus Daddy of course. We even went to a family wedding and got to see my Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and second cousins! Unfortunately I don't have many pictures from the wedding since Brady decided to show his two-year-old colors two weeks early!
We spent many afternoons cooling off in the pool - both at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and the country club. Brady loves the water!
Brady and I took a trip to Atlantic to visit my family. We had a great time with the whole family, minus Daddy of course. We even went to a family wedding and got to see my Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and second cousins! Unfortunately I don't have many pictures from the wedding since Brady decided to show his two-year-old colors two weeks early!
We spent many afternoons cooling off in the pool - both at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and the country club. Brady loves the water!
Addie is a little fish, too!
Shannon and Addie - 2 peas in a pod!
Can't get enough of Reese's blue blue eyes!
Addie took this picture - not bad for a 6 year old!
Brady and Gracie get along great!
Snuggling down for bed with Grandma - the best part of Brady's vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment