Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blowing off some steam...

It seems like at least once a day, Brady needs to get outside where he can just run free. The fresh air is good for both of us. Most days we wait until after nap. Since the weather is cooling down, I decided to bundle him up in his new snowsuit. A little big, and the jester hood might be a bit much, but overall, isn't he cute??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!!! I'm getting so excited for Christmas!
Grandma DeArment

Don & Jen Slagle said...

The outside air is a great thing. We've been trying to take advantage of the Iowa temps in the 60s to do the same thing with Will.

Where did you find that cute snow suit?

The Essons said...

ADORABLE! I love that snowsuit!

Caleb is the same way -usually after nap time we're outside running!

El Jefe said...

Is he running? Man I miss that kid! He and Owen are going to have a BLAST at Christmas!