Hee, hee! We have had times like those too, but only at night, so I don't feel as hesitant to move him since he is in a deeper sleep and all. I guess Brady doesn't mind PICTURES while he is sleeping. =)
How sweet--and he must be comfortable or he would not stay asleep. I remember you being on your back with both legs hanging out of the crib. Great picture. MOM
5 comments:
Hee, hee! We have had times like those too, but only at night, so I don't feel as hesitant to move him since he is in a deeper sleep and all.
I guess Brady doesn't mind PICTURES while he is sleeping. =)
My boys would have both legs out of the bars and sleeping on their tummies. I always took pictures :)
How sweet--and he must be comfortable or he would not stay asleep. I remember you being on your back with both legs hanging out of the crib. Great picture.
MOM
totally cute....
He looks HUGE!!!!
I can't believe how much he is growing!!!
I HOPE BRADY HASN'T BEEN IN THAT POSITION SINCE JUNE 10??????????
mary jordan
Post a Comment