ha! it HAS been awhile since we've heard from you! =) happy 9 mos to Brady!
Whoo! I was kind of worried that you all had joined the witness protection program...:) Glad to see you are back!
Dang, I was hoping you had moved... to Omaha!
You are so funny Ange!
i know ... i've been going through withdrawals! missed you!!!
Wait, when did you marry Jason?
ha! I love this update :)Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ha! it HAS been awhile since we've heard from you! =) happy 9 mos to Brady!
Whoo! I was kind of worried that you all had joined the witness protection program...
:) Glad to see you are back!
Dang, I was hoping you had moved... to Omaha!
You are so funny Ange!
i know ... i've been going through withdrawals!
missed you!!!
Wait, when did you marry Jason?
ha! I love this update :)
Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment