Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogging from Brady...

Hi everyone, this is Brady.
My mom has been busy lately. She said I could post my own blog. She also said that I shouldn't wake her up in the middle of the night anymore just to play. Whatever.

Here is what I've been up to lately...


Wearing my short sleeve jammies...
Doing monkey moves while I drink my bottle...
Smiling at everyone and hamming it up for the camera...Hanging out on the floor and getting so tired......I just have to lay my head down.
Playing at the neighborhood park...
Watching the big kids on the swings...
This is my "Innocent" expression...We spent a fun weekend with Kimmie and Martain...
We had some silly fun at Lehman's hardware in Amish Country...
sometimes Mom lets me "help" her cook dinner...
Ken and Jan came to visit...
They brought me a present...I love them...
...I love my daddy, too.

So, what have you been up to lately?

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute, ange! I love the one of him on the slide, his expression is so sweet. What a doll. :) Jack likes to help me "cook," too. ;)

Charity said...

He is so cute, such beautiful eyes! Sounds like he's been a busy guy!!

the keith fam said...

Oh little man! You are too cute and blogging already. You are quite the quick study and cute to boot! Tell your mommy hi! We love you little guy!

Cass said...

awesome documenting of "everyday life" ...

good blogging, little B!!!

Anonymous said...

What have I been doing??????
Just been waiting to hear from you, Brady, since your mom is busy.
You can come and help me cook as I don't like to cook. Sorry I missed your visit at the H. R. I usually write things in my book, but I guess I forgot, since I am getting OLD.

MARY J.

Linda Kern said...

Angie...I love to read your blog...Brady is so adorable and has so much personality...and it is evident how much his is loved! :)

It will be so fun when Jonathan and Brady are a bit older to see these two interact! How fun will that be?
I can see you all at a Cubbies Game!

El Jefe said...

I love that picture of him laying his head down on the ground. Owen and I had great fun looking at these.