I don't have sound on my computer, but this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)
What a cutie patootie! We have never done baths in the kitchen sink. Looks like fun!
When you said to say 'hi' there was a distinct H sound coming from him. I think he was trying!
he is so cute! he is going to be a little swimmer.
Owen was all smiles during this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't have sound on my computer, but this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)
What a cutie patootie! We have never done baths in the kitchen sink. Looks like fun!
When you said to say 'hi' there was a distinct H sound coming from him. I think he was trying!
he is so cute! he is going to be a little swimmer.
Owen was all smiles during this!
Post a Comment