Monday, February 2, 2009

1/2 of a year

Six months old?? Where did the time go?

Brady's life so far...
Nicknames: The Boy, Bubba/Bubby, Joe Bu, Shady Brady, Dude, Tom Shady, Mr. PoopyPants
Favorite Foods: Bananas, Avocados, Egg Yolks, Applesauce, Carrots, Bottles, Mommy, and his fingers, toes, and toys
Favorite Past Times: Playing with toys, Pooping, Sleeping, Reading books, Snuggling, Jumperoo, Pointing feet straight in the air, Growling, Eating, Smiling, Being naked, charming everyone, grabbing everything within reach, Watching Handy Manny
Dislikes: When feeding time is over, Daddy's stubble, when mommy insists on changing the diaper before breakfast
Funny stuff: Fake coughs for attention, likes to stick fingers up mommy or daddy's nose, grabs mommy's glasses right off her face
Weight: around 17 pounds
Length: Looooooong

We are so incredibly thankful for this little man. We fall more in love with him every day!

7 comments:

Amy H said...

Happy half birthday, Brady! You are such a big boy and look oh so sweet. I love your Emmaus onesie. =)

Cass said...

love the 'fakes cough for attention' !!! yes, somehow even the tiniest people know how to naturally do that! amazing.

happy half birthday little B! that's a big occasion to be sure. you'll be so glad you wrote down all these "little things", Ange, to look back on in the coming years!

have fun in iowa!

Charissa said...

He is just so stinkin' cute. :)
I love watching him grow and change. I can see both you and Jason in him. Can't believe he's 6 months old!

Kathy said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Brady! In our family we celebrate the 1/2 b-days and it all started back when H was 1/2 a yr old like Brady is! he sure is a cutie!

Kari said...

So fun Ange- I wish I could see your momminess in action!

The Essons said...

What a darling boy Ange -I just love him so much!

Anonymous said...

I have missed the comments and pictures of Brady.


mary jordan