Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brady the Model

A few weeks ago, we had Graeme Pitman at Pitman Photography take Brady's first professional pictures. I am so in love with the results. I think Graeme captured the "wide-eyed-ness" and wonderment that is our little boy right now. There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of my favorites.
If you want to see more, email me and I will send you the link and password to our gallery!

6 comments:

The Essons said...

Gorgeous pictures Ange -I would LOVE to see the rest!

Liz said...

WOW. Those are amazing....good job Graeme! :)

Ckreifels said...

Angie, these are awesome!! Can you send me the link and password? My friend Sarah would love to look at them too, I am sure. She is always looking for new ideas. :) (if that is okay with you)

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I am ready to see more pictures. That seems to be the ONLY way I will get to see Brady. HA
When you get home, have Jason tell me a day you will be at H. R. so I can see the litle fellow.

mary

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the mis spelled word.

Little

the keith fam said...

okay girl, you have to hook me up with the link of that adorable boy!
Have a safe trip to Kimmie's!