Sunday, June 15, 2008

Before Brady Checklist

  • Put all photos from this past year including our wedding photos (!) in albums. This is why I don't scrapbook, people!
  • Write long overdue thank you notes for shower gifts. (in my defense, it's hard to write with painful hands!)
  • Wash all baby clothes and put away in a beautiful and organized fashion.
  • Obtain parenting license (aka attend birthing class).
  • CLEAN THIS PLACE.
  • Pack hospital bag.
  • Gather list of phone numbers and people to call from the hospital.
  • Panic about being a mother.
  • Learn how to get to the hospital.
  • Teach Jason how to administer an epidural so he can give me an extra dose when the midwife isn't looking.
  • Get lawyer on retainer for Jason.
  • Learn how to put carseat in car and learn how to remove carseat from car.
  • Freeze a few meals - sounds like a job for my mom!
  • Finish our will (which seems kind of creepy)
  • Continue to apologize in advance to delivery room attendants for my behavior (soooo sorry, Jason, Mom, and Linda!).
  • Sleep.
  • Pray, pray, pray!
  • Accomplish all of the above in 52 DAYS?
Anything I am missing?

9 comments:

Cass said...

Oh, I love lists!!
And this is a fun one ... 'cause in 52 days your life will change and it won't matter if you accomplished everything on the list. Well, except for the Will, the phone call list, and the lawyer on retainer.

You will do so great!

the keith fam said...

Take your husband on a date...cuz it might be awhile before you are able to do so.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

enjoy the whole experience and relish your sweet little bundle when he arrives! :) you are super cute. cant believe how fast it's gone! praying in japan for your fun growing family!

El Jefe said...

I've told you before, you're going to totally rock as a mother.

Stephanie said...

You've got everything covered Ange -of course -more organized than us -3 days after our due date :0) Can you just come here and take care of me for the next 52 days???? :0)

Love you!

Kim Ferguson said...

visit Kimmie and Martain over the 4th of July - at least if you still can!

I understand if it doesn't work out...

But I would LOVE to see you!

call whenever you can...I tried you but it went to voicemail.

I am just hanging out in my mom's garage..getting ready for the sale tomorrow...so call whenever!

Love you!

Amy H said...

Hi Angie,
I just got "caught up" and read the last several of your blogs. You are a good writer. =) It was fun to feel a part of your many baby showers and other experiences in the last month or so. What a sweet last text from Melsie.
Enjoy your last month or so w/o your precious little Brady in tow (loved the picture of you next the the Brady jersey)...get LOTS of rest and go out on cool dates with Jason like wandering Target in the evening, cause that won't really happen much post-Brady. =) I will pray your carpel tunnel eases up on you. Take care...

Anonymous said...

Teach Jason how to administer an epidural so he can give me an extra dose when the midwife isn't looking.
Get lawyer on retainer for Jason.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and what Kieth said.