Angie - what a pretty picture of you! You are so adorable pregnant! And what's this about only gaining 9 lbs.?? That's NOT FAIR! I gained 85 lbs. the entire first pregnancy (and haven't lost any of it as you can tell - and yes, I KNOW that was 12 years ago!!!!). Hope you're having fun in Dubuque. I unexpectedly drove Sarah to the Akron-Canton airport on Thursday and as I was driving by your exit I thought "man, we could have done lunch!" 'cept you were in Iowa!
4 comments:
Oh yay! Happy last Third! ... hope it will be a fun and exciting time - just waiting, waiting.
And you look lovely. So happy and proud. Can't wait to see more shower pics and to hear all the details.
oh Angie, what the heck...you are a hottie.
Angie - what a pretty picture of you! You are so adorable pregnant! And what's this about only gaining 9 lbs.?? That's NOT FAIR! I gained 85 lbs. the entire first pregnancy (and haven't lost any of it as you can tell - and yes, I KNOW that was 12 years ago!!!!).
Hope you're having fun in Dubuque. I unexpectedly drove Sarah to the Akron-Canton airport on Thursday and as I was driving by your exit I thought "man, we could have done lunch!" 'cept you were in Iowa!
You are glowing:) Enjoy the last few months!!
Post a Comment