Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Most Exciting Baby Item of the Week...

Our baby's name! (If you already knew, please feign surprise...)

Brady Thomas Hubbard

Brady...because we like it!
Thomas...after Jason's spiritual parents, Curt and Eileen Thomas.

And no, we are most definitely not Patriot fans...it just worked out that way that our baby's name is their quarterback's name, only switched around. We've actually had this name picked out before we even were pregnant, back when our future kids were just a conversation piece, and before Tom Brady had his big season with the Patriots.

That should suffice for a weekend update - Jason had to work this weekend, so we didn't do anything worth blogging about.

Hope you like the name...but if you don't, we don't care! I mean, now you have 4 1/2 months to get used to it!

13 comments:

Amy H said...

I love it, guys! Really!
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Don & Jen Slagle said...

That is a beautiful name! Isn't it nice to have it decided in advance?

Cass said...

Well, hullo, Brady!
So nice to make your acquaintance.

Yay, happy 'another' announcement time ...
Hope Mom and Dad are doing good ....
have fun, Ang, leaving for D-town soon! Wish I were there to go to Starbucks, school, and Target with you!

The Essons said...

Great name Ange! I'm so excited for you guys to meet your little Brady!!!

Anonymous said...

Good name. You Chose wisely!!! I think that a name is not a name unless it sings and this name sings!

Robin said...

very cute, ange!

Ckreifels said...

Well, you know I love it! That was to be Annelise's name if she was a boy! It has a nice ring to it! Can't wait to see a picture of Brady Hubbard!!!

Kari said...

I LOVE it! I didn't comment because I didn't check..but I did try to call you and pull it out of you. Back in November did I say boy or girl? I can't remember.

Jefferson Twillsbury said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Hi Angie!
Brady is a cute name. When is your due date?
Glad to hear you sold your house in Dubuque! :)
~ashlee

El Jefe said...

Yay, I get to see you and your Brady bump tonight!

Jodi said...

We love your babies name (our oldest is Brady Alexander! Brady was my maiden name!

Jodi Sue
(from EBC alumni)
www.jailynhope.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What an adorable name!! I love it:) Congratulations!! You are about to experience the absolute best blessing from the Lord!