Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Haven of Rest Banquet

Last night we went to one of the Haven's fundraising banquets. We invited Ian and Katie and also John and Karen from our church. Here is a photo of us with John and Karen; I missed out on a picture with Ian and Katie!
These are the resident men on the year-long program at the Haven that Jason works with directly. They sing at every banquet and it is my favorite part. They sound amazing and many of them are filled with such joy! If you click on the picture, you can see that all different ages and races are represented. Sometimes they give Jason a headache but for the most part, he loves his job!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cass said...

You look so good!
What a great night ... glad you had fun and enjoyed yourselves to much!

Don & Jen Slagle said...

You really do have that glow, Ange!

The Essons said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening Ange. I agree with everyone -you're looking great! I LOVE your top! :0)

MPH said...

I think Jason has "that glow" too!