Friday, January 4, 2008

A classic scene - Jeff reading and Jason napping. I love that he is caught mid-yawn Addie's New Game
My brother Jeff bought me the pregnant Willow Tree Angel
Playing blocks - notice the post-it note mosaic and Addie's new t-shirt that says "Big Sisters Rock" from Aunt Angie. Reese got one too but she prefers to be in the buff :)

Just before leaving


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the keith fam said...

Awwwwwwww, it's wonderful to see picture of you! My favorite is the yawn. Before I read your caption I was like "what is going on with Jason's mouth" :) Love it!!!
Those nieces of yours are yummy! I love that little Reese's tummy.

Ckreifels said...

Great pictures! And can I say, the floating baby in the corner of your blog is nifty and maybe a bit creepy because it looks so real!

Anonymous said...

Yet again, great pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas.