Happy six month anniversary to us!
I don't have much else to say except...
We are expecting a baby next August!
We can't keep it quiet much longer!
That's all you really need to know about this week...so I'll wrap it up and allow you to post your congratulatory comments.
We still have a long road ahead of us and would appreciate your prayers.
You may now officially call me Mother Hubbard.
P.S. If you already knew this news, pretend that you didn't :)
18 comments:
WHAT? RU serious, that's so awesome!!!
Sorry, i posted the same thing twice.
Angie,
Congrats to you and Jason on the expecting of a little one. That is great!! They truly are blessings in our lives. I hope all goes well for you until August and even after. Take care.
Robin
Oh, Angie! I am so excited for you! Congrats to you both.
"We are expecting a baby next August!" ... what deliciously wonderful words for you both to be able to say. Have a happy and healthy 9 months ...
I love you heaps and much and more.
And we'll talk VERY soon.
Wow! I'm so surprised! (was that convincing enough?) You already know I'm thrilled for you and Jason. What a wonderful blessing. TFS
Good for you guys! Make sure Jason waits on you hand and foot! Well, when you need it anyway.
Have fun getting ready for you little one.
Congratulations!
Hugs and kisses from the whole Keith clan!
We're so happy for you Ange! Can't wait to see you soon!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Just make sure to name him Jeffrey, after his uncle :D
I'm really happy for you guys. Stoked to see you at Christmas as well!
Wahoo! Congratulations! What exciting news!
I have to tell you this dream I had about you, but better not on this blog because it has to do with a Christmas present you were buying. You never know who might be reading this.
Anyway,this was a VERY exciting blog entry. Cab't wait to see pics of your growing bump!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! and Best of Health to you!
we're so excited for you!
DEAR MOTHER HUBBARD,
WOW! AM I SUPPOSE TO BE SURPRISED??????????
JASON COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL ME.
Mary Jordan
Congrats, Angie! What a great Christmas gift :o)
What exciting news - I am so happy for you. How fun. I hope your feeling good, you will defnitely be in my prayers!!!
congratulations!!! i hope you get to feeling better soon!! love you guys!!
-the alaskan robin :)
Post a Comment