1 9" frozen pie shell, thawed
2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 c. chopped ham (I have also made it with bacon)
1/4 c. onion, chopped fine
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 c evaporated milk
Preheat oven to 375. Toss together cheese, ham, and onion. Spoon into pie shell. Whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over ham and cheese mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Perfect for brunch or even an evening meal - I usually serve it with fresh fruit and juice. The leftovers heat up nicely in the microwave. Jason really likes this recipe even though his first reaction was that quiche is a "girly" food!
6 comments:
Yummy -thanks Ange!
thanks angie! i'm going to try it soon!
Hey Angie,
I am going to try this with my inlaws this weekend!
I was hoping you really would share your recipe. Yum! It sounds delicious! Think I'll make it tomorrow!
Tell Jason that quiche is a girly food, and I'm disappointed in him for liking it. ;)
Yum! Can't wait to try it. Maybe even this weekend.
Post a Comment