Monday, October 1, 2007

The Office Premiere Party

Linda and I (The Party Planning Committee) hosted an "Office" party at her house to celebrate the premiere. Only die hard Office fans were invited! We had so much fun decorating and planning "Office themed" food! The only thing that flopped was the stapler in the jello - I don't have jello skills like Jim, and I failed!
Kevin's m&m's, Pam's jelly beans, Jim's grape soda, Karen's chips, Angela's double-fudge brownies
We also had microwave popcorn (from "Movie Monday") and ice cream sandwiches (Michael's surprise from "Health Insurance")Nifty Gifties
Caleb received this t-shirt as a gift from us for being a groomsman in our wedding!
Linda, Caleb, Brandon, Kristy, Carol, Ken
Jason is not always thrilled when I try to take a picture of him with his mouth full!
Amanda and Stefan
We had a blast and really enjoyed the show, too!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Very cool!
Wish I was there...

I still haven't watched it as we have our visitors til tomorrow---- though it's patiently waiting for me on TiVo. Impatiently for me!!!

The Essons said...

That looks SO awesome Ange! We would have loved to have been there. Looks like you had a great time!!!!

Sodacoaster said...

i see you found the target dollar bin's office suprises, aren't they hilarious? i got a couple sets of the magnets.

i was disappointed though that they didn't show Pam and Jim's first actual date where they "tabled" their feelings.

Mom To B and W said...

I already look at your blog! Although maybe I haven't left a comment? Please tell me if I missed something- is your hair brown??

Love, Shayna

Charissa said...

Ha! Angie...you make me laugh. Looks like a fun party, and I've only seen The Office a couple of times!