Monday, September 24, 2007

Just wanted to say...

Hello to my friend Jenna :) Hope you are having a good day.

Today would be a GREAT day to start a blog, before baby #2 comes along.

See you tomorrow at 11:30, I'll be the one stuffing my face with greek french fries and making googly eyes at Elias!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angie - Now I feel special...Have a good day!
Jenna

MPH said...

That post has nothing to do with me, does it?

Williams' Family said...

Baby # 2?????

Anonymous said...

Jenna, I agree. Let's work on a blog sometime.
Hil

The Essons said...

Hi Ange!

I love Jenna too and I think she should start a blog. But I shouldn't get after her when I can't even update mine -grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! We had such an insane weekend and then who knew that I would be working 4 out of 5 days this week??? I won't promise anymore, but one day soon there will be an update!

Love you!