Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Engagement Pictures

You can see it was a very cold day when we had our engagement pictures scheduled! Our photographer, Graeme Pitman (www.pitmanphotography.com) braved the cold with us and took these amazing shots in under five minutes. We love them!

5 comments:

The Essons said...

Gorgeous pictures Ange! It does look cold!

Happy Valentine's Day :0)

The Glocks said...

Ange there great! I love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. I love them all which one are you using for your annoucement?

I also love your site. You great with all the technical stuff like video and calendar. Great touches.
mari

Anonymous said...

I just saw a typo in my comment. "You great" is translated your great (grin)

Anonymous said...

Hi-
I wanted to let you know that I received a save the date card addressed to Derry and Janet Williams, and you have their address incorrect. The PO box that you have on it is actually mine and the zip code for Steamboat is 80477 not 80134. Just wanted to let you know before you sent me an invitation too. Cute picture and website though! Have a great wedding, and feel free to delete this.